Digital marketing is the module of marketing that uses the internet and online-based digital technologies such as desktop computers, mobile phones, and other digital media and platforms to promote products, websites, and services. Digital marketing and Inbound marketing are words that get thrown around a lot. Digital marketing is a part of the scope which is Inbound marketing.
Digital marketing strategy includes conducting market research using digital marketing research tools such as Google Keyword Planner, analyzing marketing reports using digital analytics software such as Adobe Analytics, and launching digital display advertisement using digital advertising platforms such as Google Marketing Platform.
Some Digital Marketing Channels
• Email marketing
• Organic Search
• Paid Search
• Social Media Channels
• Affiliate Channels
An example of online marketing is launching a Facebook advertisement campaign to promote products, and during this campaign, collecting personal details of leads such as emails to follow-up through email.
Strategies of Digital Marketing
• Defining your potential customers
• Marketing objectives should be clear
• Marketing goals and alignment of customers should be defined
• Identifying target markets
• Perform competitive analysis
• Allocating and managing resources appropriately to achieve goals
• Optimizing and reviewing campaign performance
Talking towards business Digital marketing carries a steady flow of targeted traffic of customers who convert into leads and sales. Digital marketing helps your business make use strategy that will not only attract more traffic to your business or website but quality traffic which will engage and convert more into leads. Every business either it is small or big, can leverage digital marketing to grow.
The strategic to successful digital marketing is not only ensuring your business is effectively marketed to the 3 billion users on the Internet, but also simultaneously advertising the brand through combining various forms of digital media. Digital marketing can track every dollar spent with an accurate Return on Investment (ROI). Google Analytics is a tool which helps to provide sophisticated data that is highly measurable and easily analyzed. This data can show exactly which strategy is most cost-effective for your expenditure, and which is providing the highest Return on Investment (ROI), sales and leads. This data can also be used to find flaws in your product, service, website or marketing which can then be addressed via A/B testing of new concepts.
Digital Marketing Services helps to grow business by following some tactics
Digital Marketing for Business helps in getting more leads. The organizations with prominent online presence and strong take on the growing technology will stand ahead of the competition. While others, who do not give technology much thought, soon gets overcome by the vicious competition in the market.
1. Content Marketing: Content marketing is one of the best online marketing strategies. You can improve your brand reputation by building trust through content marketing. Content marketing is becoming the best way to attract and convert these customers.
• 78% of customers prefer getting to know a company via blogs or articles rather than ads.
• 70% of organizations believe that providing custom content is interesting in building good relation with them.
Content marketing helps in increasing conversion rates about 6 times higher than other digital marketing methods.
2. Search Engine Optimization: SEO is the best way of boosting your online sales. It helps to gain the volume and quality of traffic to a website from various search engines. Once your website ranking improves, there is a higher chance of driving more traffic to your web pages. This can be helpful to a new startup looking to establish in the present market trend. Presenting your business in the top ranking in search engine results will gain a large number of visitors, which in turn boosts your Brand awareness. Ranking higher for multiple keywords plays a key role in Brand awareness.
3. Attracting More Leads: You need to attract more leads to sells your product. You cannot successfully reach and sell to your potential customer if you don’t know exactly who that is, so it’s important to know your potential customers and come up with a clear vision of who they are, what they like to do, how much money they make, what their lifestyle and personality are like, etc. Lead generation should be assumed as a long-term and continuous process. If you get an effective system in place using the sales lead, you can update the lead generation process and increase your opportunities for business growth.
4. Improving Online Reviews: Improving your online status and getting more reviews from users is one of the most effective ways to take your business to the next level. It can attract new customers and keep your existing customers coming back to your website, product or service. What customers tell about you online can have a direct and powerful effect on the success of your business. Engaging with your customers right away confirms that their experience with you is fresh in their mind.
5. Mobile Marketing: Mobile Marketing is the skill of marketing your business to appeal to mobile device users. When done right, mobile marketing provides potential customers using smartphones with custom made, time and information so that they can get what they need exactly when they need it, even if they’re on the go. According to reports 40% of users, spent their internet time on a mobile device. With mobile marketing, this is proficient through the collection of customer’s data, as email addresses, phone numbers, as well as downloads of your business’s mobile application.
Conclusion: Digital Marketing is a powerful strategy that provides endless opportunities for businesses and customers to engage with one another. There are different tools and techniques used by digital marketers that can help increasing in business traffic, conversion rate and Return on Investment (ROI).
- For What Purposes Can LinkedIn be used - January 23, 2021
- Top 6 Benefits of Using a CRM for Your Business - November 16, 2020
- YouTube Marketing: An Ultimate Guide for a Business! - July 7, 2020